This juicy pork tenderloin is sprinkled with steak seasoning and wrapped in bacon. Usually, my mom shares her wonderful recipes with me. Well, this was one that I HAD to share with her. Found this on MyRecipes. I'm a garlic freak, so I added some fresh garlic to season with in addition to the steak seasoning. Yum!
|Photo by Beth Dreiling Hontzas|
- 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 3 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering the pork. Sprinkle seasoning over pork. Wrap pork with bacon slices, and secure with wooden picks. Place pork on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil 5 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven; cover pork with foil, and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°.
- 3. Enjoy!
Also, if you don't already know, Yum In My Tum is giving away a Chia Gourmet Herb Garden Kit. Hurry up & get your entries!