Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Update


Boy, oh, boy have i been busy! Which is why I haven't been able to post the past two days, but don't be disappointed.  I've been working on many new recipes and after Thanksgiving passes, you will get them all.  Stay tuned for my T-day leftover top picks!

With today being the day before Thanksgiving, I've been baking apple pies, pumpkin pies, and pecan pies. My guests will be able to choose whether they want a traditional piece of pie for dessert or a Pumpkin Crunch Parfait, which I also prepared today.  The kids love the parfaits while most of the adults go the traditional route.

I can't wait to watch the 85th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the morning while cooking the bird and the side dishes that will accompany it!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Oh, and try these Banana Cornflake Crumble Breakfast Muffins...dee-lish. (Featured as one of FoodBuzz's Top 9 on 11/23/2011) Great job, Sarah-Jane!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...