Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chicken & Mushroom Rolls, Honey Sesame Chicken, Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball, & Melt-in-your-Mouth Oven Roasted Potatoes

Please do yourselves all a favor & try this recipe from Adora's Box. I thought it looked good. I know well enough to trust my intuitions. Putting these on the table tonight made me very excited because my family loves hearty dishes like this. It's like eating a sub sandwich except the filling is contained and therefore doesn't fall out the sides. Good enough to make my monthly dinner rotation. 

Chicken & Mushroom Rolls from Adora's Box
Click here for recipe


More noteworthy recipes:

Honey Sesame Chicken from Sea Salt with Food
Click here for recipe
Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball from Tracey's Culinary Adventures
Click here for recipe

Melt-in-your-Mouth Oven Roasted Potatoes from My Adventures in the Country
Click here for recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...