Celebrate the season with a savory touch! These candy corn triangles will be a smash with kids, and the flavor will win over adults. Let kids join in the fun by filling a bag with the nacho tortilla chips to crush with a rolling pin while you do the rest.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut up
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 jar (15-1/2 ounces) salsa con queso dip, warmed
- 4 cups (16 ounces each) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2-2/3 cups crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large sauce pan, combine the first five ingredients; heat through.
- Brush butter over one side of each tortilla. Place one tortilla, buttered side down, in a large skillet. Spread with 1 cup chicken mixture; top with another tortilla, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Flip.
- Spread 1/2 cup queso dip over top of quesadilla. Sprinkle cheese around outside edge. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Remove to a cutting board. Sprinkle chips over middle of quesadilla. Spoon a dollop of sour cream into the center. Cut into six wedges. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Yield: 2 dozen.