Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Update!


Christmas is a crazy, crazy time in most of our lives. Between making wreaths, ornaments, buying gifts, preparing meals, and entertaining family, I have been whooped, which explains why I haven't had much time to dedicate to my blog.  I have missed all of you and hope your holidays have been filled with good health, appreciation, and love from family and friends.  

My family went and had Christmas dinner at relative's houses this year, which was quite nice since it's usually at my house.  I got to sit back and relax, sip some eggnog, and enjoy my daughter and fiance's company.  Well mostly. I still did dabble in the kitchen here and there helping Grandma prepare her traditional Christmas meal.  

I'd like to hear how all of you enjoyed your holidays! Comments welcomed!

Also, everyone, this is the beginning of a new chapter for Yum In My Tum.  I have been blessed to have received lots of new, upgraded equipment to improve this blog.  Lots of new recipes from my kitchen will soon be covering these pages.  I invite you to stick by and uncover the art of cooking. 

Until my next food adventure, here's some photos from yesterday. Enjoy!

Gabriel


Table Setting at Gram's

Italian Santa Claus Figurine

Foreign Ornament--Slovenia, maybe? (The Grandparents Travel A Lot!)



Spinach & Artichoke Hummus & Veggies





Feliz Navidad! Santa Hat from Spain


Grandma made a gingerbread choo-choo this year.

Bennington Potters

Lighted Cactus at my Dad's! I love it!

Tammy Town--My stepmom's beautifully done Christmas village!






Cozy stone fireplace hung with stockings and more..at my Dad's! The house I grew up in!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...