So, I'll admit it...I've gone a little crazy with the patriotic colors, but I do have a very good reason; people need options! Don't you agree? Well, lucky for you if you do! Here I've listed six more of the best red, white, & blue dessert recipes (and a cocktail!) on the web for all of you who appreciate them. Enjoy & have a sparkling Independence Day!
1. Combat summer heat with an ice cream cake like this one from Bittersweet.
Get the recipe here.
2. A classic made even more American--Red, White, & Blueberry Shortcakes
3. From Hungry Rabbit, here is the 'American Pie' Cake.
Get recipe here.
4. These little Berry Tarts from Bright Eyed Baker are easy to make, a healthier alternative to a traditional tart, & topped with the season's fresh berries. Get the recipe here.
5. These Swirled Cheesecake Bars from Dashing Dish only look complicated to make. Not only are they simple, each serving is under 150 calories!! Recipe here.
6. Last, but certainly not least, from Tasty Trials are these beautiful Fourth of July Cocktails. Recipe here.